Friday, March 8, 2013

30 days, week 2 (Con)

Hello again guys, as you know I've been in wrist braces all week. I've just been getting more and more frustrated with them as time goes on. My family has 8 puppies that are six weeks old and picking them up without the use of my wrists is extremely difficult. Opening my pills takes way to long, and doing my laundry is also a hassle.

I'm not going to lie to you guys, I actually took them off before writing this because I couldn't stand the idea of trying to type of my laptop again with those braces on. My wrists feel free and I love the feeling. I couldn't image having to deal with that on a daily basis, without the option to just stop. I'm going to make this brief because it's late and I need to sleep but overall I feel frustrated and just in awe of even just this one thing that these people have to go through. It's a lot harder than I ever considered it would be.

~Krisen

No comments:

Post a Comment