Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome and Greetings!

Hey everyone, I'm Krisen and I'm one of the Michigan State Students that is behind this social experiment. As a means to study FOP we are going to spend 30 days living the disease, the details of this experiment will be added in a future post that will come soon I promise. I'm a 20 year old sophomore in college studying to become a Medical Examiner or Forensics Pathologist. I have a lot of experience with debilitating diseases in my family as my younger brother has Hereditary and Sensory autonomic Neuropathy type two. While FOP is a very different disease, I hope to be able to better understand how hard it can be to live with any condition that limits mobility and simple activities many take for granted. As the experiment goes along we will learn no only the symptoms, but what it's like to suffer these symptoms.

Krisen Lison
1/27/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment